9 Temmuz 2016 Cumartesi

2 Temmuz 2016 Beyoncé Konseri

 


     Yıllarca hayalini kurduğum konserin üzerinden bir hafta geçti bile.

     It's been a week since I went to the concert I'd been dreaming about for ages.

     Hala inanamıyorum idol olarak gördüğüm Beyoncé'nin konserine gittiğime ya da sırf onu görebilmek için İstanbul'dan kalkıp Londra'ya gittiğime. Her şey rüya gibi geliyor.

     I still can't believe that I went to Beyoncé's concert who is my idol, or I flew from Istanbul to London just to see her. It all sounds like a dream.

     Türkiye'de de konserlerde yaptığım gibi sabah erkenden Wembley Stadyumu'nun yolunu tuttum. Saat 8:45'te sıraya gelmiş olmama rağmen önümde neredeyse 40-50 kişi vardı. İnsanlar sabah saat 2'den beri sıradaydılar. Çadırla, battaniyeyle ve sandalyelerle gelenler vardı. Hatta ondan önceki konserine gidip turnede onu takip eden ve en az beş konserine daha gidecek hayranlar da doluydu. Beyhive olmak bunu gerektiriyor elbette.

     I headed towards Wembley Stadium early in the morning. Even though I was in the queue at 8:45 a.m., there were already at least 40-50 people before me. People got in the queue at 2 a.m. and they were with their tents, blankets and chairs. As a matter of fact, the queue was full with her fans who have been following her tours since day one and they were also thinking of attending at least five more of her concerts. Being a part of Beyhive requires doing all of these of course.


     Konser biletleri bizimkiler gibi değil. Üzerlerinde barkod var ve oldukça kalın. Bu barkodları turnikeden okutup öyle geçiyorsunuz. Üstelik hayatımda gördüğüm en sorunsuz ve en düzenli sıraydı. Türkiye'de neden hala bu sıra ve saygı sorununu çözemedik bilemiyorum. Güvenlik görevlileri de bizimkiler gibi değildi. Hepsi sempatik, yardımsever ve eğlenceli insanlardı. Zorla orada tutuluyor gibi değillerdi. Maalesef burada herkes istemeden çalıştığı için böyle bir ortam olmuyor. İçeri alınmadan önce güvenlik görevlisi kapının az bir süre içinde açılacağını ve kimsenin koşmaması gerektiğini aksi takdirde koşanları sıranın arkasına alacaklarını söyledi. Saat 5'te hiç sarkmadan -yine bizden farklı bir durum- kapı açıldı, barkodu okutup turnikeden geçtim, çantam kontrol edildi ve hiç koşmadan içeriye girdim.

     The tickets are not like ours. They are thick and they have a barcode. You need to scan the barcode to go through turnstiles. It was the most unproblematic and proper queue I got in. I don't know why we still haven't been able to figure out how to stand in the queue and be respectful. The security guards were not like ours as well. They were all sympathetic, helpful and fun people. They did not behave like they had to be there by force. Unfortunately since everyone here works even though they do not want to, we do not get to have such environment. Before we were allowed to go in, the security guard told us in a few minutes we'd be in there and nobody was allowed to run, otherwise they'd have to get to the end of the queue. At 5 p.m. sharp they opened the doors -again different from Turkey-, I passed through the turnstile scanning my barcode, my bag was checked and I went in without running.


     İçeri girdiğimde beklediğimden de yakın olduğumu gördüm. Hala bu kadar yakından idolümü gördüğüme inanamıyorum açıkçası. Saat 8:40 civarı sahneye çıkmadan önce Tinie Tempah ve Zara Larsson açılış yaparak bizlere güzel vakit geçirtti. Ayrıca sahne kurulumunun inanılmaz olduğunu söylemem gerekiyor. Kocaman bir barkovizyon, ses sistemi ve L şeklinde podyumlu sahne gerçekten akıl almaz cinsten.

     When I entered the stadium I saw that I was closer than I'd expected. I still can't believe I saw my idol with such little distance. Before Beyoncé hit the stage, Tinie Tempah and Zara Larsson made the opening and we had fun. Besides I have to tell you that the stage setup was beyond amazing. A huge barcovision which was like a box, the sound system and L shaped stage with a catwalk platform were unbelievable. 









     Sonra beklediğim an geldi ve Beyoncé "Formation" şarkısıyla açılışı yaptı. Performansı kesinlikle nefes kesici. Konser başından sonuna kadar enerjisi hiç düşmedi. Yaklaşık beş kostüm değiştirdi ve neredeyse bütün şarkılarını kısa kısa da olsa söyledi. Stadyumdan çıkan hiç kimse konser hakkında kötü konuşamazdı açıkçası. Havanın geç kararması sebebiyle gündüz gözüyle de Beyoncé'yi santim santim inceleyebildiğim için çok mutluyum :) Bir sürü şarkısını da önümde söylediği için oldukça yakından izleyerek hayalimi gerçekleştirmiş oldum.

     Then the moment I'd been waiting for came and Beyoncé did the opening with her "Formation" song. Her performance is breath-taking. She was energetic from the very beginning till the end. She changed five costumes approximately and she sanged almost all of her songs. Nobody would say anything bad about the concert after leaving the stadium. Since it does not get dark until 9:30 p.m., I was able to observe Beyoncé inch by inch and I was so happy :) My dreams came true since she sang lots of her songs right before me and I was very close to her.
























     Konserde beni en etkileyen an Beyoncé'nin 90 bin kişi içinde gelip benimle konuşması oldu. "Bugün benim doğum günüm ve Türkiye'den geldim" yazılı bir pankart açtım "Diva" şarkısından sonra. Herkesin pankart açmasına rağmen benimkini gördü, yürürken durdu ve baktı, "doğum günün kutlu olsun" dedi, göz kırpıp barış işareti yaptı. Üç saniye sürdü hepsi ama üç yıl gibi yaşadım. Bunları muhtemelen Türkiye'den geldiğimi gördüğü için yaptı ve gerçekten ayrıcalıklı hissettim. Her şeye değdi o an gerçekten.

     The part that affected me the most was the part where Beyoncé talked to me among 90.000 people. I held a poster saying "Today is my bday and I came from Turkey" after her "Diva" performance. Although there were other posters as well, she saw mine, she paused for a minute and looked at me. She said "happy birthday", winked at me and made a peace sign which lasted for three minutes but felt like three years. She probably did all these because she saw that I came all the way from Turkey and I really felt special. That moment was worth everything.



     Her ne kadar ülkemize gelebileceğine pek inanmasam da umarım bir gün Türkiye'ye gelir ve herkes benim yaşadığım bu güzel anları yaşar. Umarım hepiniz bir gün hayran olduğunuz kişiyle böyle anlar yaşarsınız :)

     Even though I don't think that she'll come to Turkey, I hope that she does and everyone gets to live what I lived. I hope you share such special moments with the ones you look up to one day :)



















Ve bu da ben :)

And that's me :)



Seni seviyoruz Beyoncé!

We love you Beyoncé!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder