14 Şubat 2019 Perşembe

Sevgililer Günü'nde İzlenecek 5 Film / 5 Films To See On Valentine's Day

Sevgi dolu günler!

Wishing you days full of love!

Madem Sevgililer Günü geldi, hemen en sevdiğim romantik filmleri sizler için sıralayayım. Bu vesileyle ben de belki onları tekrar izlemek için kendime bahane yaratmış olurum :) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind filmini önermekten de önerilmesinden de yoruldum, o yüzden daha farklı bir liste oluşturmaya çalışacağım :)

Since the Valentine's Day has arrived, I'll list you my favourite romance films. Maybe I'll also urge myself to see them again :) I got tired of recommending and being recommended to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, so I'll try to list different films :)

1- Love Actually (2003)

Bu filmi yılbaşı zamanı da izlemeyi çok seviyorum. İngiltere'de geçiyor ve birbirinden farklı 8 çiftin hayatına konuk oluyoruz. Hem eğlenceli hem romantik bir film. İzlerken duygusal anlar da yaşıyorsunuz, kahkaha krizine de giriyorsunuz. Tanıdık kadro da cabası! Alan Rickman, Hugh Grant, Emma Thompson ve daha birçok oyuncu!

I also love seeing this film during Christmas time. It is set in UK and we see the lives of 8 different couples. The film is both funny and romantic. You sometimes feel moved, sometimes burst into laughter. The cast is the bonus part of the film! Alan Rickman, Hugh Grant, Emma Thompson and so on!



2- Ghost (1990)

Yakın zamanda Zorlu PSM'de müzikalini izleme fırsatı da yakaladığım eski ancak eskimeyen bu filmi de listeye kesinlikle almalıydım. Dönemine göre gerek çekimleri gerekse konusu itibariyle ilgi çekici olduğunu düşünüyorum. Patrick Swayze'yi bu filmle tanıyıp çok sevmiştim, öldüğü zaman da aşırı üzülmüştüm. Demi Moore, Whoopi Goldberg gibi tanınmış birçok oyuncu da filme eşlik ediyor.

I had to put this film into this list. As you may know, I had the chance to attend its musical at Zorlu PSM and this film might be old but it will never go out of date. I believe that for its time, it is kind of groundbreaking. I got to know Patrick Swayze after seeing this film and I felt quite saddened when he passed away. A lot of acknowledged people such as Demi Moore, Whoopi Goldberg are also present in this film.



3- While You Were Sleeping (1995)

Sanırım buraya kadar fark etmişsinizdir, 90 ve 00 yapımlarını seviyorum. O senelerde çekilen filmlerin farklı bir dokusu var sanki. Bu filmde Sandra Bullock çok iyi bir oyunculuk çıkartıyor. Komedi filmi gibi başlıyor ancak giderek romantik bir hal alıyor. Yine zaman zaman gülüyor zaman zaman üzülüyorsunuz. Şahsen keyif aldığım filmlerden bir tanesidir.

I believe you have come to realise that I love films made in 90s and 00s. It is as if films that were produced during those years have a different texture. In this film, Sandra Bullock is the protagonist and she is really good. When the film begins, you get the vibe that it will be fun but it becomes more dramatic as the plot reveals itself. You sometimes find yourself laughing, and sometimes pondering upon the meaning of love. I personally enjoy this one a lot. 



4- You’ve Got Mail (1998)

Bence komedi filmleri bu filmden sonra hiçbir zaman güzel olmadı. İzlerken yine aşırı keyif aldığım filmlerden bir tanesi. Tom Hanks ve Meg Ryan'ın kimyası çok güzel tutmuş. İnternetten tanışan bu çiftin tatlı hikayesini mutlaka izlemelisiniz.

I think none of the films released after this one, had the capacity to reach to this level of fun. It is one of those films that I do enjoy. The chemistry between Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan is undeniable. You should see this sweet story of this couple who meet online if you still haven't.



5- Dragonfly (2002)

Kevin Costner benim gözümde hep aşk adamı olmuştur. The Bodyguard ile bu film arasında çok kaldım ancak bu filmin daha az bilindiğini düşünerek bunu önermek istedim. Türü listedeki filmlere göre biraz farklı. NDE dediğimiz ölüme yaklaşan kişilerin deneyimlerinden, ölen eşine ulaşmaya çalışan aşık bir adamı izliyoruz. O günden beri boynumdan çıkarmadığım bir yusufçuk kolyem var :)

Kevin Costner has always been a man of love for me. I hesitated whether writing The Bodyguard or this one but then I thought that the latter one was less recognized so I went with this one. Its genre is a bit different compared to others. We see a man trying to communicate with his dead lover through people who had NDE (near death experience). I bought a dragonfly necklace the day I saw this film :)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder